CCR Alliance Academy
Gain the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively prepare all students for college and career success. Participate in relevant, culturally responsive, and engaging discussion-based courses.
The CCR Alliance Academy provides instructor-led courses that incorporate a learning community approach to online professional development. School counselors, college access professionals, teacher advisors, and administrators participate in courses as a cohort with structured online discussions with colleagues.
For more information, visit the Oregon Department of Education's website.
- Building a College-Going Culture for All Students
- College, Career, and Academic Planning
- Financial Aid and College Application
- College and Career Advising in the Middle Grades
- College and Career Advising for Special-Population Students
- College and Career Advising for Educators: A Module for Teacher Advisors
- Maximizing School Counselor Impact on Student Success: A Module for School Leaders